Thursday, June 18, 2009

Aaron and Nick

We got a couple of new room mates. Aaron was in the same mission as Jake and I, but I didn't really know him very well. Nick is Aaron's buddy, so he's new to everyone. So now there's a total of 5 of us and we all went to church together last Sunday. Here's the good news: Aaron is freakin' ballsy. He's somehow able to just walk up to girls and talk to them. That's something I've never been able to do. Just in case you're wondering (and I'm sure you are) I'm going to rate all 5 of us on a scale from 1 to 10. This list is based solely on physical appearance and muscle mass:

Aaron: 8 (but he could easily be a 6 if his ballooning muscles deflate into flab)

Nick: 7.5 (He could be a 9 if he was a little taller)

Me (Calvin): 6.5 (But I'm pretty funny)

Jake: 6.4 (He's a little funnier than me)

Bryson: 4.5 (Goofy lookin')

That's us. Aaron walked up to the hottest two girls in our ward, which, comparably speaking, were just barely above average. He invited them over to play some games on Sunday. One of the girls has bangs and hands that are bigger than a medium-sized loaf of bread. The other girl is about 6' 6", has braces and a butt chin. But they laugh a lot, which should boost my self esteem significantly.

Hopefully Mindy comes so at least I have SOMETHING cute to look at all Sunday night. Oh... and I also hope Bryson's girlfriend comes over so that Mindy will actually talk about stuff that I care about and not about his lame mode of transportation.

Calvin

1 comment:

Gwenn said...

These posts are cracking me up. Butt chin...lol