Monday, June 1, 2009

So it begins...

I don't know how much confessing is really going to be taking place on here. To be honest, I'm not even sure how long this blog is going to last. I mean, seriously... how many blogs are out there written by a bunch of single mormon dudes? Not very many if I had to venture a guess.

Plus, I'm pretty sure this is going to be more of a journal of real experiences. My experiences, and Jakes experiences, as well... assuming I can convince him to take part in this little adventure.

I'm typing this from my laptop in this house that I've just moved in to. Jake's only been home from his mission for 2 weeks, but I'm pretty sure he should be moved in by Wednesday. We have a group date scheduled for this weekend and I'm hoping to find 3 other guys to move in with us so we're not stuck with total strangers our landlord chooses for us.

Hopefully, Jake and I can get at least one extremely attractive, outgoing guy to be a roommate so he can supply us with group after smoking hot group of attractive females. I think that's a pretty good plan. You may think it's shallow of me to want a good looking guy roommate for the sole purpose of getting betty's in my immediate vicinity, but if I can't be honest here... where CAN I be honest?

Calvin

6 comments:

Lyss said...

haha wow. you seem awesome already.

JonJon said...

Get a gay roommate. THEN you'll seriously have a steady flow of women through your pad.

Alexis Voltaire said...

"Steady flow", "women", and "pad" all in the same sentence. lol.

Physcokity said...

That whole section where you talked about writing your experiences put me in mind of this song, by Flight of the Conchords.

Unknown said...

Calvin;
Just saw that you graduated from Layton High, so did I. Really makes me want to know your real identity. I could totally know your parents and you for that matter (asuming you were being honest). Well I think your blog is fantastic; I stay up late reading it and I literally laugh out loud.
-Kelsey

Anonymous said...

awww I wish it was never exposed...it kept the suspense going..i'll still read it..


It's like I reached the end of Harry Potter or something.