Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Happened

We started Halloween downtown at Charlie Chows for all-you-can-eat Mongolian. At dinner we decided that Halloween, like New Years, wasn't just an opportunity to get dressed up and meet new people. It was a night that we needed to make out with somebody... anybody.

Lance and Aaron said they had booty calls they could always ring, but we determined that was cheating and that we had to have met them tonight. It was decided that those who did not make out would buy breakfast for those who did.

We got to our first party Downtown around 11:00pm, 10 minutes later the cops busted it... yep just for noise, this was afterall a MoMo party. So then we ended up at this huge Party in Sugarhouse. Seriously, there were like 700 people there. The house was tiny so we just hung out on the lawn. It was so big that guys who were dressed up as cops for Halloween were out directing traffic. Then around midnight, the real cops showed up and that party got shutdown, too.

We tried two other parties, but they sucked. Sucked in that they weren't very conducive to rolling around with strangers. We ended up sitting at Village Inn at 2 in the morning. Just the 5 of us.

We all paid for our own breakfast.

Jake

Yeah, I know you all want Calvin to write about Tori... he does have a life you know. He promises it will be up before noon tomorrow. It will be worth the wait if he writes it the way he tells it. I'm so lucky he's my best friend.... neener neener neener.

24 comments:

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Oh, you're probably all wondering what Calvin Dressed up as.

He bleached his hair and spiked it, and then wore a red T-shirt and Blue shorts.

Whenever anyone would ask him, "What are you supposed to be?" Instead of actually answering he would say, "Don't Have a cow, Man." or "Cowabunga, Dude!"

It was hilarious.

-j

Jessica said...

OH the suspense of the Tori date! I might die. Or not.

Amy said...

HAHAHA! Can't wait. Too bad about the non-makeoutness. Maybe next year?

Amy said...

Sounds like a super fun night. Haha.

I bet so many girls are gonna b!tch and whine because Calvin didn't post. Oh well. I think we will all survive one more day without hearing about Tori. And if anyone can't wait then they're stupid. Two posts in a row...you're cool Jake.

Alexandria said...

Okay...the Bart Simpson thing is great! As was your gum costume! You both win!

I still think Lance should have dressed up as either a piece of glitter...or...one of the guys from Night At The Roxbury!

No smooching at all? That is always a bummer...but hey at least you only ended up paying for your own breakfast and not everyones!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Please tell me you ordered pie at Village Inn. Srsly.

Zabes-Yap said...

Oh man I love Halloween!!!!!!!! I was a vampire. Too bad I didn't get to bit anyone.... *grin*

Kristin said...

Village Inn < Denny's.

Just sayin'.

I don't know why, but I laughed super hard at the last line: "We all paid for our own breakfast." Bummer.

Natalie said...

and when lauren says "pie" she really means coconut cream pie.

srsly.

Anonymous said...

I am loving every minute of this blog... I am trying to read all the posts because they are fantastic... I love how honest you are in these posts... Now if only every guy could be this honest in everyday life!

Ellie said...

Hurry up and update already!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun halloween..haha. oh well, at least you guys got village inn. i'm a little jealous..

Kell said...

What? Sounds like you guys didn't even try :p
Sounds like a fun Halloween

Bethany said...

hahahaha, that sucks you guys ended up all alone! Were you all dressed up like the way you described in the last post?

TechieGirl said...

Dang dude, sounds like you guys had a rough night.

CarrieBradshaw* said...

Wow Jake. You are giving me no choice but lean towards Team Calvin. I'm disappointed you couldn't find someone to make out with. Too bad I wasn't at those uh.. MoMo parties. ;)

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

Bummer...sorry you didn't make out and sorry you had to pay for your own breakfast.
Better luck on New Year's!!

Danielle said...

My boyfriend and his friend were those crazy guys dressed up as cops directing traffic at the Sugarhouse party. HAHA!!!!

Allison said...

It's really okay. I spent my entire Halloween jammin' with my friends (on the guitar/piano). It was chill. :D

anna said...

aaaahhhh...in my book, a night that ends with VI is always a good night.

Tyler & Nicole said...

You and I were sooo at one of the same parties...too bad there was like 700 people there! Or I could have narrowed down who you two are! haha.

alex said...

I miss living in the same town as a Village Inn. Crepes and pies...just not at the same time.

Tiffany said...

Aw Jake...I would have made out with you. Just something for you to keep in mind for future reference.

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and night clubs...

Then I urge you to play this short video to unveil a strong little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of sexy women:

Facebook Seduction System!!!