Friday, July 3, 2009

Legs... and then some!

It's a little after 4:30 in the morning and I just got off the phone with Mindy. We talked for over 4 hours, but I'm pretty sure we both fell asleep for a little while in there. She's pretty awesome. Apparently, I don't need her tan, smooth, legs 8 inches from me in order to like her. I started to get genuinely scared that I only liked her cause she was hot. Now I know that I enjoy her as a person and not just someone who grabs the back of my head and presses herself against me when we make-out.

I took her to my parents house yesterday. She was wearing pretty short shorts which I think was totally sweet. We ended up laying in my parents hammock for a while in the backyard just talking. My little brother came out and took a photo of us. It was from a very awkward angle and Mindy looked like a muskrat and my legs looked abnormally hairy. It will definitely NOT be the photo we send out with our engagement announcement... assuming things keep going as well as they've been for the last month.

Calvin

No comments: