Friday, May 15, 2009

Supplemental - Harper

Harper works with Jake and he went out with her a couple times. The first time she asked him not to kiss her on the doorstep. Then dropped off presents at his house thanking him for not doing it. He went out with her once more and they made out. They have not spoken since.

9/18/2009

Harper is attractive. She has short blond hair that is naturally curly. Her face isn't nearly as cute as Andreas, and her voice is extremely high pitched.
[...]
She is built like Andrea, tall, slender, but she sports a boob job which... The verdict is still out for me on those as to whether or not I like them.
[...]
Andrea and I aren't "exclusive" by title. Andreas mom set her up with fireman (I told Andrea not to tell me when they go out, I don't know if they have or not yet) so I started thinking maybe I should go out with Harper just to keep things fair.

First Date

Crazy?

Make out

No comments: